About 4 cups cut radish tops
1/4 cup black fungus [soaked a few hours]
4 T tamarind
1 cup finely cut zucchini
2 T tumeric
2 T garam masala [watch for my homemade version]
4 garlic cloves [or heads would be better!]
1 hot pepper
1. Heat 3 T olive oil or other fat.
2. Put in hot pepper, finely chopped and onions.
3. Almost immediately after, add other greens.
4. What 1/2 done, add zuch
5. Add spices [including sea salt]
6. Add broth or water. Add as much as you want for desired amount.
7. Boil/simmer till veges are done.